Seminars for Women
In response to the seminar offerings by the female staff, the male
staff has created a set of courses for females of all marital
The following courses will be offered:
- General Education:
- GE101: Why the Toilet Seat Has Hinges
- GE102: Checkbook Balancing (formerly "Remedial Third Grade Arithmetic")
- GE103: How to Drive a Nail Without Breaking One
- GE104: How to Parallel Park
- GE105: Why Going to the Bathroom is Not a Group Activity
- GE106: Road Maps and Other Crutches for Spineless Wimps
- GE107: Why a Bad Sports Telecast is Better Than a Good Soap Opera
- Home Economics:
- HE101a: Over-Laundering - Why Clothing Wears Out Premature
- HE101b: Over-Vacuuming - Why Carpets Wear Out Prematurely
- HE101c: Over-Dusting - Why Furniture Wears Out Prematurely
- HE101d: Over-Washing - Why Dishes Wear Out Prematurely
- HE102: How to Avoid Spending Money You Don't Have (formerly "How to Cut Credit Cards in Half")
- HE103: Overcoming "The Imelda Syndrome" (formerly called "How Many Feet Do You Have, Anyway?")
- Interpersonal Relationships:
- IR101: How to Say "No" With Kindness and Appreciation
- IR102: Why Men Enjoy Grocery Shopping About As Much As Women Enjoy Watching Roller Derby
- IR103: Submission - a Biblical Perspective (prereq: SE101a or b)
- IR104: Marriage - The Number One Cause of Divorce
- IR105: Preposterous Mood Swings (PMS) (formerly "Keeping Your Personal Problems from Ruining Everyone Else's Life Too")
- IR106: Understanding Men's Revulsion to Tampon Commercials (formerly called "We Know What That Little 'Plastic Applicator' is REALLY For!")
- Sex Education:
- SE101a: How to Say "Yes"
- SE101b: How to Say "No" But Mean "Yes"
- SE102: Sex - It's Not Just for Breakfast Anymore
- SE103: Who Belongs on Top and Why
- SE104: Lingerie - The Gift that Keeps On Giving
- SE105: Sexual Alternatives for "That Time of the Month" (formerly titled "Any Old Port in a Storm")
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.
Copyright (C) 2009 Brandon Long. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service
The "I work for a big public company" disclaimer:
The views expressed on these pages are mine
alone and not those of my employer.
I am not now, nor have I ever been employed to speak for anyone.
Well, except my own company, but that's gone now.