This was in the Editorial Column of this month's Dr. Dobbs, it was pretty
Top Ten Anagrams for "Netscape Communications."
(Copyright (c) 1995 by the author, Mike Morton (mike at morton.com). All
rights reserved. You may reproduce this, in whole or in part, in any form
provided you retain this paragraph unchanged.)
- 10. Companies can't consume it.
- 9. I cannot compute sans mics.
- 8. Can't access 'net...I'm on opium.
- 7. Um, options scam can entice.
- 6. Net's uncommon capacities.
- 5. Connect communities, ASAP.
- 4. Mosaic IPO, etc., can stun men.
- 3. Optimum 'net access: An icon.
- 2. Connect it up; amass income.
And the number one anagram for "Netscape Communications":
- 1. Mosaic, minus neat concept.
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.
Copyright (C) 2009 Brandon Long. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service
The "I work for a big public company" disclaimer:
The views expressed on these pages are mine
alone and not those of my employer.
I am not now, nor have I ever been employed to speak for anyone.
Well, except my own company, but that's gone now.