Subject: The Top 15 Signs Your Webmaster is in a Cult
The Top 15 Signs Your Webmaster is in a Cult
- 15> Every link seems to take you to www.amway.com.
- 14> Repetition of same banner ads: Stoli, Mott's...
- 13> He brings twenty-three wives to the office Holiday Party.
- 12> Instead of counting up visitors, your site counts down days
to the apocalypse.
- 11> Suddenly your travel agency's site is featuring inter-planetary
excursions for comet watching and one-way tickets to Guyana.
- 10> His home page says "Best viewed from the Mothership."
- 9> Your website's "Hall of Fame" inductees required to do
stint handing out flowers at airport.
- 8> Your website is honored as the David Koresh Fan Club's
"Site of the Day."
- 7> She has 38 roommates, yet is oddly stress-free.
- 6> Insists that Sabbath actually begins when "X-files" ends.
- 5> Frequently mutters about the "Prophet Steve Jobs" returning
to rescue the true believers.
- 4> Not only does he understand Unix, he *IS* one.
- 3> Big "N" on your browser replaced by spinning head of
- 2> He only answers to the name, "Doe-bert."
- and the Number 1 Sign Your Webmaster is in a Cult...
- 1> Ugly clothes; insufficient diet; lack of sleep; goofy haircut;
lives in a mansion; has many followe... Hey, wait a minute!
That's Bill Gates!!
Note: I'm not the author, these tidbits were all forwarded to me via
email. Where I know the author, it is given.
The From: header may be the author, or it may just be the person who
forwarded it to me.
Feel free to contact me to claim authorship.
Copyright (C) 2009 Brandon Long. All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service
The "I work for a big public company" disclaimer:
The views expressed on these pages are mine
alone and not those of my employer.
I am not now, nor have I ever been employed to speak for anyone.
Well, except my own company, but that's gone now.